LM3886 Amplifier Boards (pair)
Regular price $9.97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Minimalistic implementation of an LM3886 based audio power amplifier with only a few easy-to-solder through-hole parts.
- Unusual in configuring the LM3886 as a difference amplifier, not the commonly used non-inverting.
- Improved distortion performance, esp. at higher audio frequencies, due to the circuit topology and special routing of the PCB traces; see the THD+N graphs for detail.
- Same size, general layout, and mounting pattern as the boards previously offered by ChipAmp.com.
- One board per channel; two are required for a stereo amplifier.
- Schematic (one board)
- Board size and Component Placement
- Part list (BOM) for a pair of boards
- Shared project at Mouser
- Discussion at diyAudio.com
- THD+N @ 1kHz: 1W 8ohm, 45W 8ohm
- THD+N vs. frequency: 1W 8ohm, 45W 8ohm
- Two tone (18kHz+19kHz 1:1) intermodulation: 1W 8ohm, 45W 8ohm